Last updated: November 09, 2023.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Fellowone.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Fellowone.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your fellowone.com experience, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information including analytics whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Fellowone.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Fellowone.com on other websites. When you use our desktop PDF Book Viewer or the like, we may receive analytics information about your location and your device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as notifications, search results, and other personalized content as well as limit access for legal and copyright reasons.
- Mobile: When you use our mobile PDF Book Viewer or the like, we may receive analytics information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as notifications, search results, and other personalized content as well as limit access for legal and copyright reasons. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Fellowone.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features, storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits, etc.
Does Fellowone.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may contract other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Fellowone.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of Fellowone.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Fellowone.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the bare minimum details of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company through secure gateway during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes no third-party advertising and advertising links to other websites at this time.
Which Information Can I Access?
Fellowone.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Fellowone.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Fellowone.com features as Your Profile, Customer Reviews, and the like.
- You can add or update certain information on pages in your account on Fellowone.com. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Are Children Allowed to Use Fellowone.com?
Fellowone.com does not offer products or services to sell children. If you are under 18, you may use Fellowone.com only with the involvement and full agreement and authorization of a legal parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or adolescents under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s legal parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Fellowone.com or one of our third-party sellers, if applicable; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services like PDF Viewer or coupons; participate in Discussion or other community features; and provide and rate Reviews, etc.. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and any financial information your provide in your account profile.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, if applicable, which we use to correct our records and deal with your communications or inquiries and store interactions and such more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we may operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered; search results and links, etc. which we use to help prevent and detect fraud or the like.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Fellowone.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, some communications and personalized setting, address, and such), payment settings (including, but not limited to promotional certificates, coupons and the like), e-mail notification settings (including store interactions and newsletters and the like), and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, personal profile, and related).