The first-ever Free Scientific Body Type Quiz estimates your unique genetic body composition and shape along with metabolism.
Until the Body Type Science Theory Research began in 2003, there was only one scientifically/medically defined and approved body type; the genetic scientific Standard Body Type One (BT1) found in any scientifically approved human body anatomy book/resource. The Foundation of the human body is genetics. Your unique genetics determine your specific default body composition (and shape) which directly influences your metabolism, exercise, diet, lifestyle, and overall health.
How much skinny fat you have on your body where genetically you should have muscle/mass determines if you are a genetic scientific Standard Body Type One (BT1), Body Type Two (BT2), Body Type Three (BT3), or Body Type Four (BT4). The Free Scientific Body Type Quiz helps you better understand all of this so you can achieve safe and healthy weight loss for your unique body composition and shape while safely and successfully managing your health in the short and long term.
Free Scientific Body Type Quiz – Scientific Facts:
- Any part of the human body can be genetically underdeveloped to whatever degree, including muscles/muscle mass.
- Muscle/mass cannot/does not turn into any kind of fat (regular fat, skinny fat, brown fat, beige fat), that is not how human tissue works.
- Skinny fat (nor any other kind of fat) cannot/does not turn into muscle/mass, that is not how human tissue works.
- Every vertebra (cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacrum, coccyx) houses a specific set of muscles. If any of those muscles are genetically underdeveloped, to whatever degree, it directly and negatively affects body composition, shape, posture, and metabolism, no less.
- One (1) pound of muscle burns six (6) calories per day, but one (1) pound of skinny fat and/or regular fat only burns two (2) to three (3) calories daily.
- The more skinny fat and/or regular fat you have on your body, the slower/weaker your metabolism and the fewer calories you burn.
- Anywhere you have skinny fat on your body, the more prone you are to putting on regular fat (which can be both subcutaneous fat and visceral fat) and the harder it is to keep regular fat off (and being overweight or obese at bay).
- There are a few FDA-approved methods to reduce skinny fat, including surgery, but no amount of dieting, lifestyle, or exercise/time in the gym will fix/get rid of skinny fat or turn skinny fat into muscle/mass. Diet, exercise, and lifestyle can also help reduce and manage skinny fat.
- You cannot permanently change/recomp your genetic body composition, you can only temporarily change/recomposition it through diet, lifestyle, and exercise including weightlifting.
- Once you stop the resistance exercise (like bulking and cutting weight training/lifting) that built any added muscle mass above and beyond your default genetic muscle/mass, inevitably you will gradually begin to lose that added muscle mass and eventually return to your default genetic muscle/mass levels.
- All other body types are unscientific, arbitrary, subjective nonsense including hourglass, triangle, inverted triangle, rectangle, apple, pear, round, hormones, Kibbe, etc. along with the somatotypes mesomorph, endomorph, and ectomorph body types which were fully debunked and discredited in the 1950s, 70 years ago! Although they can be roughly correlated to a genetic scientific body type.
View your Quiz Results privately in your private account.
Take the Free Scientific Body Type Quiz for males and females to learn more.